The EMNLP-IJCNLP 2019 conference registration fees are not confirmed yet. We hope to keep the fees the same as for EMNLP 2018. Below are the EMNLP 2018 fees to use as an estimate when planning your travels. We hope to have the final registration fees posted here and open registration in mid-August.
Previous EMNLP2018 Registration Fees
|Type||Register||Full package||Main conference||Main plus one day||One day||Two days|
- Full-Pack entitles the attendee to attend the main conference plus all tutorials and workshops desired.
- Main Conference entitles the attendee to attend only the main conference.
- Main + 1 Day entitles the attendee to attend the main conference plus one day of tutorials and workshops.
- 1-Day entitles the attendee to attend only one day of tutorials and workshops (no main conference).
- 2-Day entitles the attendee to attend both workshops and tutorials days but not the main conference.
Cancellations received one month or more prior to the conference will receive full refund.
Cancellations received up to three weeks prior to the conference will receive the ACL membership (if paid as part of the registration) and reimbursement of all amounts paid above the first $200.
Cancellations received within three weeks prior to the conference and all no-shows will not receive reimbursements but will receive the current full year ACL membership (if paid as part of the registration).
Cancellations due to governmental travel restrictions or failure to obtain a visa or serious illness that prevents travel to attend the Conference will receive a full refund regardless of when notification is received by the ACL Office.